Despite having many different items in the game, the formula on how they gain bonuses is actually pretty simple. This, however, doesn't apply to reduced RP usage for equipments.
- Depending on which category the item belongs to, which bonuses
it gains will differ.
- Tools, Weapons and Magic Wands: None.
- Armor: DEF
- Food: RP Gain and FX Time
- Crops and Flowers: RP Gain
- Potions: HP Gain
- All items: Price
- The Price and FX Time for all items work in the same formula.
- Compare two items of the same type, but with different successive levels. Level 1 and 2 items works best due to easy access.
- Calculate the difference in its corresponding stats. The differences are the "Bonus Constants" for that item.
- Example 1: Crops
Read more >
- Depending on which category the item belongs to, which bonuses it gains will differ.
Removed the redirect to Getting Started from the page, as well as starting the page new.Read more >