I'm at level 10 FP & LP with Anette. I've completed all her scenes, Stella gave me the recipie book, Ganesha gave me the roses, my Roses are now blue, my skill level is 40 in crafting and 20 in lab. I have a toy herb, green grass and moondrop flower (but the recipe thingy isn't letting me make it. It's not even regestering with the other flowers.) What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to get the boquet and marry Anette?
I know I need the pink cat flower
But is there a bigger forgery I need? Is there another book I need?Read more >
So I've been playing this game for years, but I'm still stuck at the same place. Right now here's what I've got
- I'm having difficulty trying to make a pumpkin tart for Annett. I have the largest kitchen, all the upgraded materials, yet it won't allow me to make a tart. My cooking skill is 75 and Annet's 10 FP and 9 LP with me
- What am I doing wrong?
- Also how can I get her back on her feet? She's in the midst of taking a break, but nothing I do helps.
- How can I get the bouquet of wedding flowers? What should I do?
- Who is the easiest maiden to marry?
- I also cannot seem to grow any stronger in my fighting skills no matter what. What can I do? I always faint and am at level 20
- Lastly, my runeys keep dying out even though I keep growing more crops …
Well I didnt get to marry her on Summer 19th because my blue rose grew the next day. UGGG. Anyway I'm gonna marry her on Autum 19th. :( I already have everything for marrige and made 5 wedding bouquets. I guess thats it but I'll get back to it when were married and had a kid and then I will move onto my other account when I'll marry Eunice.Read more >
So I have the little mage and I get 20 wood a day (about) and I need more. Now I get 20 wood a day and I need 900 by Summer 18th. I have the money for the big bed as well! If I get 20 wood a day I will have the perfect amount to upgrade my house on the 18th (friday) and then the next day on my date day I can buy the big bed! It's PERFECT!!!!!!!Read more >
Hey I finally got the Mage and it's not gathering wood. :( well anyway I just have to wait and it's Spring 17 and I have until Summer 19th to try and get married (if my pinkcat flowers grow on time!). Melody is almost at 10LP and I only have 321 wood for the upgrade and I need 900! AHHHHHHH!!!!Read more >
So I took Melody on a date (not proposing still no little mage) and at the end I thought that she would have some kind of LP increase but NO! I'm not shure why or why not but what I do know is that the date was at 00:00 but I was there at 11:30. Melody showed up at 1:00 and she was at the mountian road before! SHAME ON YOU MELODY!Read more >
Yay!!! I just learned that the Litlle Mage can gather wood and its in the grass ruins!! I'm so happy! Now all I need to do is befriend one and take care of it! WOOD, WOOD, WOOD!Read more >
Wow. Im really happy because Melody is the prettiest madien (to me) and she is also the easiest. Her fav gifts (the easier ones) is yellow, red, and orang grass! Its so simple! Im just having trouble getting wood to upgrade my house, does anyone know witch minsters gather wood? I've only unlocked whale island cave surface-fin and grass ruins. I need a little help.Read more >
I think Whale Island is a really cool place and that the monsters should be taken care of instead of killed. Since I got all the materials I need from the creatures, that I started to befriend them. The trick to taking care of them is that you grow alot of grass and save up for money to buy feed in the Winter! Have fun raising monsters!Read more >
I am not new to all of this and I have been playing for years. I will try to update this blog to the best of my ability. Thanks for checking in!Read more >
OMG!! Anette is really cool except for when she makes Kross cry. That guy needs a cupcake and a hug if you ask me. But not a cake cause the cake is a lie!!!Read more >
Despite having many different items in the game, the formula on how they gain bonuses is actually pretty simple. This, however, doesn't apply to reduced RP usage for equipments.
- Depending on which category the item belongs to, which bonuses
it gains will differ.
- Tools, Weapons and Magic Wands: None.
- Armor: DEF
- Food: RP Gain and FX Time
- Crops and Flowers: RP Gain
- Potions: HP Gain
- All items: Price
- The Price and FX Time for all items work in the same formula.
- Compare two items of the same type, but with different successive levels. Level 1 and 2 items works best due to easy access.
- Calculate the difference in its corresponding stats. The differences are the "Bonus Constants" for that item.
- Example 1: Crops
Read more >
- Depending on which category the item belongs to, which bonuses it gains will differ.
Removed the redirect to Getting Started from the page, as well as starting the page new.Read more >